Group & Business Volunteer Opportunities
Is your business or group ready for a new challenge? Are you ready to collectively put your mark on the community?
There are many opportunities!
- Donate professional services
- Make a financial donation
- Sponsor an event
- Volunteer for a weekly shift in the food pantry
- Volunteer for a special event or fundraiser
- Start a Food Buyer's Club
- Host a food drive or fundraiser. Short tours may be available when you bring in your items and must be scheduled in advance and outside of shopping hours.
- Take part in Sharing Christmas or other holiday opportunities
- Form a Canstruction Madison team
*Due to the complexity of our operations, one-time group opportunities are not always available. Looking for a creative way to engage your team offsite, outside of our opportunities listed below? Contact us!
Check with Human Resources to see if your workplace has a "corporate match" program, such as corporate donations for volunteer hours or matched donations.
Current Group Opportunities
Click on 'show more' to apply for each of these opportunities.
In the Community4-8 Volunteers Needed
Senior Home Chore Assistance & Leaf Raking
Help seniors maintain household independence by providing indoor (light) home chore assistance and outdoor chores (seasonal opportunity) for senior clients. Great volunteer opportunity for a family or a business!
Spend time together while helping a senior client with household chores or yard work (leaf raking in the Fall and yard clean-up in the Spring).
Please correct the validation errors above.