Group & Business Volunteer Opportunities
**COVID-19 UPDATE as of June 3, 2020: Please note that on-site group volunteer opportunities have been limited.*
Is your business or group ready for a new challenge? Are you ready to collectively put your mark on the community?
There are many opportunities!
- Donate professional services
- Make a financial donation
- Sponsor an event
- Volunteer for a weekly shift in the food pantry
- Volunteer for a special event or fundraiser
- Start a Food Buyer's Club
- Host a food drive or fundraiser. Short tours may be available when you bring in your items and must be scheduled in advance and outside of shopping hours.
- Take part in Winter Wishes or other holiday opportunities
- Form a Canstruction Madison team
*Due to the complexity of our operations, one-time group opportunities are not always available. Looking for a creative way to engage your team offsite, outside of our opportunities listed below? Contact us!
Check with Human Resources to see if your workplace has a "corporate match" program, such as corporate donations for volunteer hours or matched donations.
Current Group Opportunities
Click on 'show more' to apply for each of these opportunities.
We're sorry. There aren't any group or business volunteer opportunities at this time.
Please correct the validation errors above.