Last updated: March 1, 2022
Our Main Office is open to the public Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM.
CASE MANAGER APPOINTMENTS / HOUSING STABILITY
Our Case Managers are taking virtual and in-person appointments for people who are facing a financial crisis and are struggling with crucial payments such as rent and utilities. Please call the main office for more information. New client appointments are available. Financial Assistance programs are limited to people who are registered as clients and live within our service area.
In-pantry shopping is closed. Every person coming to the food distribution will be given a menu to complete to customize what they take home.
Our Food Distribution schedule:
Tuesdays - 12pm - 1:30pm
Thursdays - 12pm - 1:30pm
Saturdays - 10am - 12pm
We are distributing food via a no-contact menu system that allows shoppers to receive food and personal care items that best meet their needs. All distributions include non-perishable food items, fresh produce, bread, milk and other dairy items, and frozen meat (depending on availability).
Could a food distribution help right now? You are welcome! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist.
The following system is in place for food pickup:
1. Enter through our main driveway entrance and follow the cones. Please stay to the right to allow for passage out of the parking lot.
2. You will receive a menu and a pencil (which you can keep). A volunteer will take your menu and provide further instruction.
3. A volunteer will put your food in your car. Please have your trunk as empty as possible to make room for the food.
If you are not feeling well and need food, we encourage you to stay home. You may send a "proxy" shopper in your place. Proxy shoppers do not need to be registered.
SERVICE area For food distribution
We are committed to serving our West Madison, Middleton and Cross Plains community members, as well as anyone in need of emergency food during this time. Shoppers may come as often as needed.
During this time, MOM is assisting those outside of our standard service area with emergency food needs. No one, regardless of zipcode, will be turned away.
People who do live within our standard service area may want to register first with a Case Manager, if possible, to ensure services beyond this temporary relaxation of our service boundaries and to be eligible for other types of financial assistance.
If you are looking for program assistance, please email email@example.com and someone will respond. If you are looking for other types of assistance, please call 608-836-7338 and leave a message, and someone will respond.
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY UPDATES
Mobile food pantries have been suspended, but we are providing pre-packed boxes of produce, refrigerated items, and dry goods to Voss Haus and Segoe Terrace.
The Clothing Center is open by appointment only for registered clients. Call our main office to make an appointment. Also, limited clothing donations are being accepted during designated times.
SENIORS PROGRAM UPDATES
- Programs for seniors have resumed for registered clients.
The following safety protocols remain in place:
- All volunteers and staff must be up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations in order to remove their masks.
- Anyone who is not up to date with vaccinations must continue to wear a mask in all public areas of the MOM office and distribution center.
- All staff and volunteers must continue to wear masks when they are in contact with people who are receiving client services.
- Anyone may choose to wear a mask at any time. Please remember that some individuals may choose to wear a face mask, especially when in close proximity to others.
- All staff, volunteers, and visitors should stay home if they are sick or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please correct the validation errors above.