Food Pantry Top 10 List
Top ten most needed items
- Pouches/Cans Chicken or Ham
- Shelf Stable Milk/Dairy Free Beverage
- Whole Grains: rice, quinoa, barley, etc.
- Heart Healthy Cooking Oil
- Canned or dried tomatoes (sauce, whole or stewed)
- Honey, Stevia (think health needs)
- Mayonnaise; Miracle Whip; Ketchup
- Dried/Freeze Dried Fruit, All Types
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- Nut Butters (think allergies)
On this list are items that we cannot readily access through other partner agencies and are high request items by our clients.
Top Ten items needed at the Clothing Center
What kinds of donations to MOM most help meet the need? Should you donate food or make a financial donation? What is the difference between a Food Pantry and a Food Bank?
Please correct the validation errors above.