Donate Money Online
Food Pantry Top 10 List
- Cooking Oil
- Canned Soup (no tomato)
- Meals in a Can
- Canned Meats (tuna/chicken/turkey/salmon)
- Meals in a Box (helpers,etc)
- Laundry Detergent
- Kleenex/Facial Tissue
We are always in need of quality bedding items such as comforters, sheets, blankets and towels.
(updated monthly; last updated 1/6/16)
MOM is always in need of food for the Food Pantry. MOM's Food Pantry allows individuals and families to self select food and personal hygiene items.
- Over half of the food we give out through the Food Pantry programs are donated through Food Drives and everyday donations. Learn about why financial and direct food donations are equally needed.
- There are over 13,000 household visits to the pantry each year.
- During a single day, over 200 grocery bags of food head out the door to food insecure people living on nearby streets in your community.
- MOM has seen an increase in use of services, distributing more than 1 million pounds of food of food in 2014, enough to fill nearly 25 semi-trucks.
- Nearly 45% of people served at the Food Pantry are children.
- People who use the Food Pantry live in either west Madison, Middleton or Cross Plains (or have children going to one of these school districts).
We accept all food (perishable and non-perishable), household cleaners and detergents, diapers, paper products and personal hygiene products. Please, no home prepared food, open containers, glass containers or expired food.
We do take donations of fresh produce, dairy and meat, and encourage people to donate produce grown in their home gardens.
Drop Off Your Donations
Drop off your donations at our Distribution Center: Click here for the location and hours. Contact our Distribution Center Manager with additional questions at 608-826-3407.